The NHS and Public Health England (PHE) are extremely well prepared for outbreaks of new infectious diseases. The current risk to the general public is moderate.
You can help too.
Germs can live on some surfaces for hours. To protect yourself and others:
• Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch your cough or sneeze.
• Bin the tissue, and to kill the germs, wash your hands with soap and water, or use a sanitiser gel.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
• If you have arrived back from an affected area within the last 14 days and develop symptoms of cough or fever or shortness of breath, you should immediately:
• Stay indoors and avoid contact with other people as you would with the flu
• Call NHS 111 to inform them of your recent travel to the country
This is the best way to slow the spread of almost any germs, including Coronavirus.
More information, including a list of the affected areas is available by logging onto gov.uk/coronavirus
No med 3 will be issued by GP. Self isolation note available from:-https://nhs.uk/isolation-note
JOIN US TODAY!
COME TO 2 THE CRESCENT, NN1 4SB TO REGISTER
Print off and bring the form with you to the practice along with ID
Child immunisation history is required for children under the age of 16.
Or send your forms online
Online Registration Form
Online Medical Questionnaire
To complete your registration you will be required to :-
* Bring in ID
* Book a new patient medical
* Child registrations - Children can not be registered unless their red book or a list of immunisations is provided to the surgery. Please ring surgery if unsure.
Please note engage consultant is no longer in use and has been replaced with online consult.
Register with Patient Access for online consult.
(Site updated 29/07/2020)