JOIN US TODAY, REGISTER ONLINE!
OR COME IN TO 2 THE CRESCENT, NN1 4SB.
To register online follow these three easy steps:-
1. Online Registration Form (click on wording to complete)
2. Online Medical Questionnaire (click on wording to complete)
3. Bring in your child immunisation history to complete child registrations.
The NHS and Public Health England (PHE) are extremely well prepared for outbreaks of new infectious diseases. The current risk to the general public is moderate. YOU CAN HELP TOO!
Germs can live on some surfaces for hours. To protect yourself and others:
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch your cough or sneeze.
- Wash your hands with soap and water, or use a hand sanitiser gel.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
- If you have arrived back in the country and develop symptoms of a cough, loss of taste/smell, fever or shortness of breath, you should immediately, stay indoors and avoid contact with other people and organise to be tested through the government website.
For the latest advice visit :- www..nhs.uk/coronovirus
COVID SICK NOTES
No sick note will be issued by your GP. A self isolation note is available from:https://nhs.uk/isolation-note
Please note engage consultant is no longer in use and has been replaced with online consult.
Register with Patient Access for online consult.
(Site updated 20/01/2021)